Purple Plum Glamping is located in Worcestershire at Chadbury Fruit Farm in the heart of the Vale of Evesham, just a couple of miles away from the market town of Evesham and a short drive from Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. We are a small and intimate glamping site set on over 150 acres of farmland surrounded by plum trees and green fields comprising of eight fully furnished bell tents with proper hot showers and flushing toilets.
Chadbury Farm is one of the oldest and most traditional plum farms in the Vale of Evesham. The farm comprises of over two thousand plum tress of various varieties including Damsons and the famous Pershore plum variety. Many of the plum trees were planted well over 100 years ago and still produce premium quality plums to this day. Alongside Plums Chadbury Farm is also home to Chadbury Farm Shop which stocks a wide range of farm and locally sourced produce including a fine range of delicatessen items, wines, ciders, beers & ales and a selection of locally sourced meats for your BBQ!
We believe we are one of the best glamping sites in the UK and are sure you will have a fantastic time staying with us. “All the fun of camping without any of the hassle”
OUR BELL TENTS
Stay in one of our eight beautiful fully furnished bell tents. Each tent can sleep 2-6 people (so are great for young families, romantic couples or groups of friends) and prices are per tent rather than per person. The bell tents are 100% cotton canvas which, unlike nylon, means they are cool in the day and warm at night and this gives you the best glamping experience.
Each tent is 5 metres wide which gives you almost twenty square metres of living space.
Our Bell Tents comes with the following included:
- Fully furnished decors
- Ready made double bed with all bed linen provided (including duvet, blankets, towels and hand towels)
- Wood burning stove providing fantastic heat source with combined hot plate for cooking facility
- Warm rugs and matting for under foot
- Nifty kettle attached to the stove for easy hot water for tea and coffee
- Moroccan lanterns and solar lighting to create a magical ambiance come night time
- Full cooking facilities, pots, pans, cutlery etc
- Windows and roll up sides for warm breezy days
- Hot showers and proper flushing toilets
- Outdoor seating area
- Safe parking area
- Private camp fire area
Staying in a luxury bell tent really is a hassle free way to go camping in style and comfort!
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- The farm is located just two miles outside of the market town of Evesham where there are several good restaurants including, Indian, Thai, Chinese and traditional pub food
- The Cider House (or Monkey House)
- Market towns of Evesham and Pershoe
- The Malvern Hills
- Worcester Cathedral
- Spetchley Park Garden
- Worcester Woods Country park
- Worcester Racecourse
- Droitwich Spa Lido
- The Elgar Birthplace Museum
- The Brecon Beacons
BELL TENTS – Sleeps 2-6 Off Peak
Weekdays Monday – Friday (4 nights) £235 per Bell Tent per Stay
Weekend Friday – Monday (3 nights) £235 per Bell Tent per Stay
Full Week Friday – Friday or Monday – Monday £355 per Bell Tent per Stay
BELL TENTS Sleeps 2-6 Peak (school holidays including July and August)
Weekdays Monday – Friday (4 nights) £265 per Bell Tent per Stay
Weekend Friday – Monday (3 nights) £265 per Bell Tent per Stay
Full Week Friday – Friday or Monday – Monday £410 per Bell Tent per Stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.