The Farm Hut in Wales is a beautiful handcrafted shepherd’s hut, a perfect glamping stay just a few miles from southern Snowdonia’s seaside resort of Barmouth. Welcoming and homely shepherd’s hut is perched on the hillside of the Rhinog mountain range, with stunning views of the Cambrian Coast and Llŷn Peninsula. Handcrafted by the owner, Llwyndu Farm Hut is suitable for two guests and will provide a relaxing glamping experience.
No two sunsets are ever the same. Wake up to stunning views and fall asleep to the sound of waves
Inside the hut it has all the mod cons essential for a glamping holiday, including
- Double bed with luxurious bedding and towels
- En suite with wash basin, flushing toilet and an electric shower
- Kitchen with Butler sink and Double hob
- Dining area
Outside, there is a seating area with barbecue and a wood burning fire pit.
The Farm Hut is in a perfect spot for watching the sun go down over the shoreline and coast.
- Harlech Castle
- Portmeirion Italianate Village, famous as the setting for ‘The Prisoner’
- Zip World Adventures with the longest 4 person zip zone in Europe
- Bounce Below offers trampolining in caves and Zip Caverns
- Ffestioniog Railway
- Welsh Hightland Railway
- Surf Snowdonia – A revolutionary world-first in land surf lagoon in Dolgarrog
- White Water Rafting
- Walk Snowdonia
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
From £70 per night
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.