Glamping Wales Snowdonia
Our glamping site in Snowdonia, Wales is located on our family run Welsh hill farm. Located conveniently for most attractions of the area. The Wigwams are ideal whatever the weather. They are conveniently located on the campsite. If you are after a traditional family holiday, or want to get away from it all, or a group of friends or family wanting time together. Each Wigwam will sleep a family of five or four adults. They are an excellent base to visit the area for a short or long stay and will give you glamping experience. All Wigwams are fully insulated, double glazed and of course heated – making them ideal for that get away whatever the weather.
Within less than 10 minutes is the popular Lon Eifion walking and cycling track which is great for a walk or cycling with family and friends within a safe environment. There are also miles of country lanes with stunning views of the Welsh countryside on the doorstep. We also have our very own mini Stonehenge – with our Bronze Age Standing Stone. We dare anyone to put their arms around the stone – according to local mythology this could lead to “a life changing experience”!
SNOWDONIA AND COAST WIGWAMS
All of our Wigwams are fully insulated, double glazed and of course heated, making them ideal for that get away whatever the weather, all year round.
IN THE WIGWAM YOU WILL FIND -
- Comfortable seating area which turns into the beds at night
here are mattresses in the Wigwams – but you will need to bring a sleeping bag/duvet and pillows
- Space to sleep a family of five or four adults comfortably
- Personal fridge to stock up on supplies during your stay
- A kettle for that all important cup of tea or coffee first thing
- Fire pits are available for hire and logs on sale for star gazing nights
- Spacious inside
SHOWERS, WASH BASIS AND TOILETS with nice warm water are all within our facilities block which are steps away from the pods.
THE COMMUNAL KITCHEN includes
- Oven with hob
- Utensils, crockery, pots and pans
- Toilets and wash basins and showers with nice warm water are all within our facilities block which are steps away from the Wigwams.
IN THE AREA
Family attractions in the area include –
- Snowdonia National Park
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Caernarfon Castle – World Heritage Site
- Sandy Beaches of the Lleyn Peninsula
- Portmeirion Italian Village
- The Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways
- GreenWood Forest Park
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns
- Anglesey Sea Zoo
- Lon Eifion walking and cycling track
From £35 (based on 2 people sharing) + £10 per adult + £5 per child + £3 per dog
Pets are welcomed
We do take group bookings – please contact
Nearest shop and pub – 3 miles
Camping and Cottages also available
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.