A glamping holiday in one of our luxury domes on a working farm in Wales is an unique experience that you’ll never forget. Based in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Lleyn Peninsula on the door step of the stunning Snowdonia National Park and in the heart of Wales. Glamping is an unique and memorable experience and perfect for families and romantic couples. The area is peaceful and central to Lleyn and Snowdonia also offering quality food and art. The Farm Trail is full of history, culture and nature.
Away Form It All’s sustainable principles include providing local food from local producers and you’ll receive a warm welcome with a welcome hamper of local food. You can also collect your own eggs and feed the goats. We limit the need to use water by using composting toilets, domes are heated with timber and amongst things we provide opportunities to learn about local heritage and culture.
THE LUXURY DOMES – Sleeps up 4 in each
We have three glamorous domes, each named after the mountain range that forms their backdrop. Staying in Ceiri, Eifl or Carnguwch is perfect for a family holiday or a romantic break away from it all. The domes sleep 4, with a double bed and two single futon beds.
Each Dome includes
- A double bed with bedding
- Two single futon beds
- Wood burning stove
- Quality handmade Welsh Blankets
Outside is a decking area with picnic table and BBQ
SHOWERS AND COMMUNAL KITCHEN
There are showers and toilets and a shared kitchen with all the pots, pans, plates and crockery that you’ll need. We also provide a hamper of local produce, you can collect your own eggs and help feed the goats!
WATCH OUR VIDEO
THE AREA – Snowdonia, Lleyn and North Wales
The area has it all. We have mountains and beaches, superb attractions, events and festivals. The biggest, boldest mountains in Wales and England are to be found here as well as a long coastline of sandy beaches, spectacular cliffs and glorious estuaries, which along the Lleyn Peninsula is a protected ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ There’s plenty to do for all the family with events, attractions and outdoor activities all set in stunning scenery. Here are some of the few attractions available in the area;
- Walking over the Cnicht and stopping by the cafe at the bottom on the way down is a great way to spend an afternoon
- Porth Dinllaen Beach, near Nefyn, one of the best beaches on the Lleyn
- The Caernarfon Castle is a very popular destination and is registered as an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Ty Coch inn on the beach in Porthdinllaen, and walk around it towards the Golff Club in Nefyn
- Ride on the Welsh Highland Railway, visiting Blaenau Ffestiniog, Porthmadog or Caernarfon
- The castle in Criccieth is also worth visiting, especially since you can have the best ice cream in the world there as well!
- Snowdonia is the highest mountain in Wales and you can enjoy a well deserved meal at the summit if you make it all the way!
- The Italian Village of Portmeirion, made famous by the filming of the Prisoner
- There are great walks in the area including Nant Gwrtheyrn and the Eifl mountain range
- Bardsey Island (Ynys Enlli) is worth a day trip
- Zipworld is approximately 45 minutes away
From £70 per night per dome
2 Night Weekend Breaks from £150 to £250
3 Night Weekend Breaks from £200 to £350
4 Night Midweek Breaks from £200 to £350
7 Night Week Long Breaks from £280 to £550
10% Discount if you book your holiday before the end of March 2017!
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.