Glamping The Lake District
Inside Out Yurts glamping offer the perfect combination of back-to-nature living in The Lake District, without compromising on all the usual luxuries you would wish for on your holiday. Spacious and comfortable beds, cosy wood burning stoves, wooden floors and solar lighting, this really is comfortable camping at it’s best! Glamping, ideal for families and friends, come and experience a holiday with a difference, one you never forget.
THE YURTS – Sleeping up to 5 people
Inside Out Camping have six Yurts on two campsites in the Borrrowdale Valley near Keswick. All yurts are 16ft in diameter which will accommodate four on futon style beds and an additional fifth person on a blow up mattress if necessary. The outside cover is made from a thick poly cotton canvas, which is light, and neutral in colour. The inside of the Yurts are high enough so you don’t need to bend down when walking around. The internal frames are made from ash and oak, which are light in colour and aesthetically pleasing, whilst still being very strong to cope with anything the British weather can throw at them.
Some things you will find in our Yurts:
- Wood burning stoves with hot plates, ideal for additional cooking
- Raised wooden floors covered in thick woollen Moroccan style rugs to keep the warmth in
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen, including all the things you are likely to need to cook and dine in style
- Gas hobs and grill with no charge for gas
- Games chest, full of games retro and new for times when you’re just too comfortable to go outside
- Comfortable futon style beds consisting of a double and two single futon style beds which conveniently turn into seating during the day. We also provide freshly laundered linen for all beds including cotton sheets, feather pillows and duvets
- Large central skylight, to bring the inside to life and for amazing stargazing when the lights go out
THE YURT CAMPSITES
HOLLOWS FARM is near the picturesque hamlet of Grange, just five miles away from Keswick is one of the most scenic locations you could ever wish to visit. On this site we have 4 Yurts. Nestled in a secluded part of the valley this traditional working hill farm is set amid some of the most beautiful scenery the Lake District has to offer, with plenty of walks from the door to suit all abilities. Climbing, canoeing, mountain biking, or simply relaxing on the shores of Derwent Water are all available too. Surrounded by beautiful woodland, stunning mountains and on the River Derwent you could not wish for a better location for your holiday.
SEATOLLER FARM is 7.5 miles from Keswick at the head of the Borrowdale Valley. There is a small cafe/farm shop in Rosthwaite (1.5 miles) and is a couple of minutes drive from the Langstrath Inn at Sonethwaite. Ideally placed for walking into the high Lakeland hills, including Scafell and Great Gable,or venturing over to Buttermere we think this is beautiful new location. Furnished to the same high standard as our Yurts at Hollows Farm, Grange, the two yurts occupy a lovely position by a small river very close to the hamlet of Seatoller.
Weekend Breaks from £285 – £340
Midweek Breaks from £285 – £340
Week long breaks £340 – £520
OPEN APRIL TO NOVEMBER
Dogs allowed with prior arrangement
Sorry but we cannot accept hen or stag parties
“Affordable luxury in a beautiful spot – we had a great time”
“It’s hard to leave… and even harder to go back to a normal tent 10/10″
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.