Glamping North Wales
Clwydian Holidays offers glamping holidays in the North Wales countryside. Imagine waking up to stunning views across a gorgeous Welsh valley looking out toward a mountain range so special it’s been designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. Have you ever wanted to go camping in the countryside but don’t like being cold, wet and miserable? Can’t be bothered with camping stoves and tent poles? We feel exactly the same, so we’ve created something special …
At Clwydian Holidays, we’re all about insulation, radiators, home comforts, great rural views and peace and quiet. Your cosy timber cabin complements the rugged charm of its surroundings without compromising on comfort thanks to the heating and en-suite toilet. We’ve custom built a brand new kitchen / dining area, three showers, two toilets and a wash basin area. Your countryside getaway awaits.
The wigwam is a fully insulated, double glazed timber buildings with plenty of room to accommodate your family or group of friends. The beds have foam mattresses so you’ll just need to bring your sleeping bag and pillows. Inside the wigwams you will find –
- Hot Water
- Double Bed
- SIngle Bed
- Bench seat that opens into a 3/4 size bed
- Kitchen Sink
- Wash basin with hot and cold water
- En-suite toilet
We have three showers, two toilets and wash basin area
The kitchen has got a microwave, fridge, a small countertop oven with two electric hob rings, cutlery and a few pots and pans. There’s enough equipment for basic cooking and a dining area for a large group of people to eat.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
You’ll need to bring your pillow and sleeping bag or bedding. Don’t forget to stock up on food and drink as well, there are shops and supermarkets in Ruthin (about 15 minutes away).
IN THE AREA
Take a well deserved break, and experience any of the following –
- Stunning walks on the Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Historic town of Ruthin
- Llandegla Cycling Centre
- Llangollen and the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, part of a World Heritage site
- The coastal towns of Rhyl and Colwyn Bay
- Talacre Beach (Sandy)
- Llandudno including Great Orme, Cable Cars, Copper Mines, Toboggans, dry ski slope, Victorian Seafront
- Corwen – Carrog – Llangollen Railway
- Betws y Coed and the famous Swallow Falls waterfall
- Loggerheads Country Park
- Snowdonia including Mount Snowdon – walking and mountain railway
- Llyn Brenig Reservoir – Visitor centre at Brenig
- Wrecsam with its new shopping centre and Erddig, with its spectacular house and gardens
- Bala Lake Railway
- Seaquarium Rhyl
- Erddig House – National Trust
From £55.00 per wigwam per night for 2 people sharing
Extra people (aged 5 and over) £9 each
Children under 5 Free
Dogs (max two) £5 each
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.