Golden Valley Glamping is tucked away in the depths of rural Herefordshire, bordering Wales and at the foot of the Black Mountains you will find our stunning and secluded glamping site. Surrounded by spectacular scenery, green fields and rolling hills we have the perfect location for some tranquility and countryside bliss. Just a short drive away from the famous town of Hay-on-Wye and within close proximity of other equally stunning towns and villages glamping, really doesn’t get any better than this! Come and stay in one of our beautiful bell tents. Each bell tent can hold 2 to 6 people and comes fully furnished complete with all bed linen, towels, full kitchen wear, wood burning stove and wood for the stove. Each bell tent comes complete with a proper double bed with all bedding linen included and we provide extra deluxe air beds, sleeping bags and pillows for extra guests staying in the tent free of charge.
Our bell tents are spread over two small glamping fields with three bell tents in each field, all are just a short walk from the car parking area, hot showers and toilets. We provide a utility shed with a shared fridge to keep your food cool, electric kettle and electricity points for people wishing to use hair dryers, straighteners or charge mobile phones.
Each bell tent is 5 metres wide which gives you almost 20 square metres of living area inside the bell tent. Each tent comes with the following included:
- Fully furnished bell tents with a choice of colour matching interiors
- Ready made double bed with all bed linen provided (including duvet, blankets and towels)
- Wood burning stove with combined hot plate for cooking facility
- Wood for the stove
- Warm rugs and matting for under foot
- Nifty kettle attached to the stove for easy hot water for tea and coffee
- Moroccan lanterns and solar lighting to create a magical ambience come night time
- Full cooking facilities, pots, pans, cutlery etc
- Windows and roll up sides for warm breezy days
- Hot showers and toilets
- Safe parking area
- Picnic tables and outdoor seating area
- Private camp fire area
Bell Tents are by far the most popular and in our opinion the most stylish way to go glamping and provide a hassle free way to go camping in style and comfort!
Brand new toilets and shower facility for our guests convenience located just moments from your bell tent. Proper hot showers, flushing toilets and washing up area all in one place!
Meadowbank Farm, located in the Golden Valley, is one of the most beautiful and rural areas of the country. Set in over 25 acres of pastureland at the foot of the Black Mountains we consider ourselves one of the best locations for Glamping in the UK. The Golden Valley is an area of Herefordshire which has been featured not only by the BBC but also in several recent films. The area covers Hay on Wye down to Pontrilas in southern Herefordshire and is one of the most rural and sparsely populated areas of the country. Herefordshire is predominantly an agricultural county and is well known for its fruit and cider production. Local to the Glamping site is the Crown Inn and award winning Hopes Village Shop (both are a 3-4 minute walk away)
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA INCLUDE
- Local Market Towns including Hay on Wye and Abergavenny
- The Black Mountains
- Hereford Cathedral
- Ewyas Harold
- Herefordshire Cider Museum and Cider Route
- Longtown Outdoor Education Centre
- The Brecon Beacons, the Wye Valley, the Forest of Dean and the Gower in Wales are all within easy reach
- We have two excellent choices when it comes to eating and drinking out close to the glamping site in Longtown – The Crown Inn and Bridge Inn
- Slightly further away in Ewyas Harold there is also the Temple Bar Inn and the Dog which also offer food and drinks.
Bell Tents – Sleeps 2-6 and prices are per tent for period quoted regardless of number of people
Weekdays Monday – Friday (4 nights) £235 – £265 per Bell Tent per Stay
Weekend Friday – Monday (3 nights) £235 – £265 per Bell Tent per Stay
Full Week Friday – Friday or Monday – Monday £355- £410 per Bell Tent per Stay
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.