Meadow View Bell Tents provide luxury bell tent glamping holidays in Dorset near Horton. Experience camping in comfort in a boutique bell tent at a family friendly campsite where the kids can run around and everything you need is already there! Situated near the village of Horton in East Dorset, Meadow View makes an ideal base to explore the beautiful Dorset coastline and surrounding areas like the New Forest. Each spacious bell tent is luxuriously furnished, heated from a woodburning stove and fully equipped for the great outdoors. There’s double futon beds for adults and Z beds for children/teenagers in each bell tent. They each have an awning/porch area and also your own dining/cooking area with a picnic table, barbecue and fire bowl. They are ideal for exploring this beautiful area which is close to both the Dorset coastline with it’s sandy beaches and the New Forest. Family attractions like Peppa Pig World and Moors Valley Country Park are both nearby.
Our 5m bell tents are suitable for families of 4 and our 6m bell tents are suitable for families of 5. Two night stays are available with arrival on Sundays, Wednesdays or Fridays (our changeover days) and 3 or 4 night stays are also available subject to availability. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT TAKE BOOKINGS FOR LARGE SINGLE SEX GROUPS AS THIS IS A FAMILY CAMPSITE.
GRASSHOPPER & BUTTERFLY
Grasshopper and Butterfly are 5m Bell Tent for couples or families (sleeps 4).
SWIFT AND SWALLOW
Swift and Swallow are 6m Bell Tents for families (sleeps 5).
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Top of the range bell tent with porch awning
- Modern hot showers/toilet blocks (shared)
- A full coir carpet, rugs and cushions
- 1 double futon bed, 2-3 Z beds
- Linen provided for double futon bed and made up on arrival*additional bedding for Z beds can be added on booking
- Woodburning stove + one bag of wood
- Tripod barbecue/fire bowl
- Camp kitchen with double hob gas cooker with grill
- Outside dining area with picnic table
- Kitchen essentials box with cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery
- Cool Box to keep perishables in
- Basket of books, games and torch
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar
- Check-in from 3pm
Please note there is no electricity in the bell tents – please bring a car phone charger or charge bar for charging up mobile phones etc.
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
There are loads of great places to visit in the area. The New Forest with ponies living wild and its picturesque villages is close by.
- Stunning sandy beaches of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch are all near by
- Pretty Minster town of Wimborne with its Model Village
- Purbeck Hills
- Boat Trips to Brownsea Island from Poole Quay with views of the Sandbanks peninsula
- Poole Harbour
- Corfe Castle
- Moors Valley Country Park with its Woodland Play Trail and Miniature Steam Railway
- Monkey World in Wareham
- Honeybrook Farm
- Badbury Rings
- Kingston Lacy National Trust House and Gardens in Wimborne
- Falmer Palmers Farm Park
- Paultons Park home to Peppa Pig World
- Beaulieu and Bucklers Hard in the New Forest
- Horse Riding in the New Forest
If you fancy getting active why not try one of our new activity packages. You can try out surf or stand up paddle board lessons with Surf Steps in Bournemouth or try tree top walking or the forest segways at Go Ape in Moors Valley Country Park. Both are within short travel distance from the campsite. Of course you can always just hang out by your bell tent and enjoy a barbecue or roast some marshmallows around the firepit!
Grasshopper/Butterfly 5m Bell Tent (sleeps 4) £240 – £400
2 Nights £240
3 Nights £320
4 Nights £400
Swift/Swallow 6m Bell Tent (sleeps 5) £260 – £420
2 Nights £260
3 Nights £340
4 Nights £420
*BEDDING: Additional bedding for the single Z beds can be added when booking. Sleeping bag/pillow £15 (per stay), Single bed set (duvet, sheet, pillow) £20.
The above prices are inclusive of campsite pitch fees. Longer stays can be booked by arrangement and subject to availability.
Get active in the sea with our Surf Camp package!!! We’ve teamed up with Bournemouth’s premier surf school Surf Steps to offer this exciting package. Choose from surf or stand up paddle boarding lessons. After a hard day’s surfing you can relax with a barbecue outside your bell tent and reflect on your progress. Book with your bell tent break and get 10% off the normal price for lessons. Sessions are 2 hours long and all equipment (wetsuits, board) is included. Sessions run twice per day (excluding winter) at 10am and 2pm.
We’ve teamed up with those monkeys at Go Ape to offer a 10% discount for the Tree Top Adventure or Forest Segways at Moors Valley Country Park when booked with your bell tent accommodation. (Offer valid on Adult Tree Top Adventure only – not Jnr and excludes Saturdays). A great outdoors activity to find your inner Tarzan!
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.