Glamping Blackpool Lancashire
Glamping at Stanley Villa Farm… Where Do You Want To Be? If the answer is: Relaxed, drink in hand, listening to the BBQ sizzle away in the background, watching the kids playing, all in a beautiful lakeside setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere, then you’ve come to the right place… Set up in the summer of 2012 on the site of Fylde Trout Fishery this quiet and peaceful location is the perfect place to relax and unwind with its beautiful clear lake and stunning lakeside lodge. We specialise in being a family orientated site, children and dog friendly, welcoming families to camp together in groups. We have a number of firepits and BBQ’s on site and allow campfires, we don’t think camping would be the same without them! There’s lots to do both on and off site, as well as a range of exciting events throughout the year, so why not give ‘Glamping’ a try and book your pod today…
THE CAMPING PODS
We have 24 Camping Pods on site. The Pods sleep 2 Adults (Max), or 2 Adults and 2 Children (or 3 small children). Each comes with
- 2 quality beds and mattresses (which can be pushed together to form a double)
- Coat Hooks
- Insulated to stay warm
- Two children (or 3 small children) would also fit in a Pod, but you would need to bring additional airbeds/ roll mats.
- You’ll need to bring your own bedding (pillows, duvets/sleeping bags), roll mats / airbeds if you’re bringing children, a torch, food & drinks.
Prices also include 24hr access to the beautiful Lakeside Lodge which includes
- Kitchen including complimentary teas, coffees and hot chocolates (including mugs/ spoons)
- Microwave x 2
- Fridge/freezer x 2
- Three sparkling clean wet rooms with toilets/ hot showers
- We also have an additional toilet block nearer to the pods
- Large common room
- Power sockets are also available in the lodge for hairdryers / charging phones
ON SITE FUN
- The lake is surrounded by wildlife and has been planted with native trees and hedges to blend in with the surrounding country side. It’s not unusual to see wild deer as well as the usual suspects (rabbits, squirrels, pheasants, and a large selection of birds including; kingfishers, hawks, and owls). Many of our campers are happy just to sit outside their Pod or the lodge and enjoy the beautiful scenery and quiet surroundings
- BBQ facilities
- We have a large field (about the size of 4 football pitches!) for children to play on
- We have; footballs, a rounders’ set, swingball, cricket and kites all in our ‘Mini Pod’ and a host of board games in the main Lodge (for when the weather isn’t so nice)
- Campfires and BBQ’s allowed. Firewood available to buy online when booking or directly onsite for £5 per bag
- We’re only a 15 minute drive to the attractions of Blackpool; The Pleasure Beach including Europe’s tallest rollercoaster, the Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool Tower & Dungeons, The Sea Life Centre, Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Zoo, Madame Tussuads, and of course the Illuminations
- Various local heritage walks and cycle routes around the Fylde coast, as well as a host of world renowned golf courses, and traditional country pubs
- The Forest of Bowland, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a beautiful stretch of rugged, unspoilt countryside covering 312 square miles of rural Lancashire and adjacent Yorkshire. Perfect for gentle walks, mountain biking, bird watching and scenic picnics
FOOD AND DRINK
- Our kitchen is complete with a microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer and we even offer complimentary teas & coffees!
- Cook on the BBQ. (We have a number of BBQ’s on site – free to use)
- Breakfast & Lunch – The nearby Cafe Whitmore offers a fantastic selection of all your favourites, from a simple bacon or sausage sandwich to a traditional full English fry up (very highly recommended!) Although only a short 10 minute walk away, they also offer a free delivery service daily from 8am. Menu’s available on site.
- The Local Pub – The Eagle & Child offers a fantastic selection of traditional pub grub, and on weeknights has a great 2 for 1 offer on all main meals! The real chips are highly recommended (grown locally on our own farm!)
- There’s a superb nearby Indian Restaurant ‘The Ashiana’ specialising in traditional Bangladeshi dishes. If you like your curry with a kick, try the Handy Massala! Delicious. Open till late every night – eat in or collection.
- NEW – There’s a very high quality Italian just off the J3 roundabout called ‘The Villa Italian’. Eat in or order a delicious Pizza and take out – either way you’re a winner.
- Or if you don’t mind a short 15 minute drive, there is a range of dining options, great pubs and bars available in Lytham.
We’re a family orientated site, welcoming families with young children. We’re also popular with couples looking for a quiet or romantic getaway. We’re based in the rural countryside and therefore have restrictions on noise levels. For these reasons we cannot accept the following types of bookings; wedding parties, stags, hens, or anyone looking for a heavy drinking / rowdy trip. Blackpool is only a 15 minute drive away and has a host of venues ideally set up for this type of break.
So, if you’re still reading, perfect, we may still be the right choice for you…
There are 2 types of group bookings: A Whole Site Booking, or a Multiple Pod Booking
Whole Site Booking:
This is a really popular option, especially during the summer months and is perfect for those looking to celebrate a special occasion, or just spend quality time together with close friends and family.
- All 24 Pods exclusively
- The stunning Lakeside Lodge
- Firepits / BBQ’s
- Beautiful Lake and countryside surroundings
- Large safe play area for children (toys and games included)
- Free fishing
- Free tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of your stay. To check the relevant rates, please email us with more details including the dates to email@example.com
Multiple Pod Booking
If booking up to 5 Pods, this should be done via the ‘Booking Tab’ on our website www.campingbugs.co.uk. Whenever you book more than one Pod, we’ll automatically make sure they’re next to each other (so no need to ask). If booking them as separate transactions, please put a note in the ‘additional requests’ box to let us know the names of your friends so we’ll then know to put you all together. Usual rates apply.
If you’d like to book more than 5 Pods but not all 24, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll need to know; the number of guests, the dates and the type of booking (e.g. 40th birthday). Typically, we won’t be able to accommodate these bookings during our busiest times such as Saturdays and during school holidays. But if booking outside of these peak times, we can help and offer the discounted rate of £40 per pod, per night based on a minimum of 10 pods.
We’ve had fantastic feedback from all of our group bookings with the majority re-booking again year after year! We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment as dates do get booked up fast, especially over the summer!
£47 per pod, per night from Sunday – Friday
Saturday: £57 per pod
Above rates based on 2 sharing. Each additional occupant: £3.00 per night
Pet Friendly – £5 per pet surcharge
All Bank Holidays are subject to a 3 night minimum stay (Fri, Sat & Sun)
All School Holiday dates are classed as Saturday Rates
From time to time during the off-season we have special 2-1 offers on, please like our Facebook to be kept up to date:
This is dependent on your stay duration and the time of the year. Please email or call us with your enquiry.
OPENING DATES Mid Feb to late November
Rated 4.5* on TripAdvisor and number 1 in our area!
DISCLAIMER The information displayed about this business is a advertisement. Love Glamping makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. The information on this business is provided and by the business named on this page.